Direct Connect with Northwest Mutual

Gig
Gig Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

I've connected directly on a daily basis with Northwest Mutual for years on my MAC. It stopped abut a week ago and I still can't connect. Do you know what the issue is?

I get the following error for all my separate accounts:

This account has been marked as Closed or Hidden in Quicken, and is in an error state at the bank. If this account is no longer active, click Disconnect.

There was an unknown error trying to update this account. Please try again later. (2005)

Comments

• aj.ajmera
    aj.ajmera Member ✭✭

yea, I am getting the same issue.

• Paul Walker
    Paul Walker Member ✭✭✭

Same problem.

I have been on the phone with Northwest Mutual support 3 times and have chatted with Quicken 4 times, the last being a 25 minute duration at an "escalated" tech support level, at which time I uploaded logs and screenshot. Quicken continues to say that since it is a Direct Connect, it has to be problem on NM site.

Of course NM continues to say it is a Quicken problem. Sad situation, since this problem is going on 2 weeks and neither company's tech support will get on the phone or chat with each other so resolve the issue. This fact has tarnished both companies brand in my opinion. Bad as politics.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Hello All,

To assist with this issue, please clarify: what is the exact connection you are seeing this error with?

Are all of you seeing the 2005 error? Are you seeing any other error messages/codes?

If you haven't already done so, I recommend following the directions in this article on error 2005:

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-2005-2008-or-2011-updating-accounts-quicken-mac-products/

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Paul Walker
    Paul Walker Member ✭✭✭

Kristina, I tried same with same results as before. I repeat my former message.

I have been on the phone with Northwest Mutual support 3 times and have chatted with Quicken 4 times, the last being a 25 minute duration at an "escalated" tech support level, at which time I uploaded logs and screenshot. Quicken continues to say that since it is a Direct Connect, it has to be problem on NM site.  Of course NM continues to say it is a Quicken problem.

Hope no ones finger gets broken pointing at the other organization.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This is a known issue which has been reported for further investigation and resolution. We do not currently have an ETA.

Thank you!

(CTP-10648)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.