LPL download removed all old transactions!

deudesmom
deudesmom Member
edited August 22 in Investing (Mac)

I have been using Quicken for Mac for years & successfully tracked LPL transactions until recently, when I noticed all old transactions had been deleted!

I don't know how to get them back. Please help.

Thanks.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited August 22

Hello @deudesmom,

When did this issue begin? After a recent update? Did you receive any error codes or messages?

Have you attempted to restore from a backup that was created before the transactions disappeared? You may follow this link to access more information regarding saving and restoring backups.

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• MBrown1003
    MBrown1003 Member ✭✭

I had a similar experience. I restored from a backup and then disconnected my LPL accounts. The mutual funds get priced separately, and I hand-enter any new transactions.

One side effect that I have not been able to resolve is that now my ROI and Cost basis are completely messed up. My two non-qualified accounts have a cost basis of $0 which hoses Gain/Loss $ and % as well as ROI YTD and overall.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it possible that your account register is either not sorted properly by Date or has been filtered to only show a selected range of dates, e.g., "This year" instead of "All Dates".
    Please check both the sort order and reset the Filter selections to their defaults.