Attachment problem

rrgord
rrgord Member ✭✭

Windows 11, Quicken R58.9

I have a problem sometimes when I open the attachment window (paperclip) to add attachments to a new transaction. Sometimes the attachment from a previous transaction will already be shown, totally unrelated to the current transaction. What is causing this problem?

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello @rrgord,

To help troubleshoot this issue, please provide more information. When did you first notice this issue? Do you recall which version of Quicken you were using when the issue started? You mentioned it's intermittent; have you seen any pattern to when it happens? Is it always the same attachment showing up, or does it vary? If it varies, is there any pattern to it (for example: always the attachment that was added most recently)?

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rrgord
    rrgord Member ✭✭

I will provide more information when I have it. I can't really say when it started because it just happened once and then seemed to be okay, but it's happened a few times since then. I have no idea which version of Quicken I was using when it happened the first time. I haven't seen any pattern yet. It's different attachments showing up, not the same one every time. And I can't really say if it was the last attachment every time. If I had all that information I could probably figure out the solution myself. I was just trying to find out if this was something that had been reported by other people because that is often the case, but I guess this is a new one. Thanks for your reply!

This discussion has been closed.