Quicken LifeHub FAQ

Quicken Janean
Quicken Janean Moderator admin
edited August 22 in Quicken LifeHub FAQs

What is Quicken LifeHub?

Quicken LifeHub is designed to be a one-stop solution for those looking to simplify and streamline the management of their personal and financial lives, ensuring that everything important is in one secure and easily accessible place. Quicken LifeHub integrates multiple facets of personal management into one cohesive platform, allowing users to oversee everything from finances to personal goals, health records, important documents, and family information.

Do I need to use Quicken Classic or Simplifi to use LifeHub?

No! Quicken LifeHub is a standalone product. Although Quicken LifeHub is able to connect to your account data from Quicken Classic, it is not required.

How much does it cost?

Quicken LifeHub is *$5.99/mo, $71.88 paid annually.

*Price is subject to change.

How do I order/buy LifeHub?

Quicken LifeHub is in Early Access now!

You can purchase Quicken LifeHub here.

What is the Document Retention Policy?

Quicken LifeHub will retain your household’s data for two years after your subscription expires in case any additional information is needed. Once you let us know that you no longer need the data, we will delete it!

What happens when my subscription expires?

You can resubscribe at any time.

Your Quicken LifeHub data will be kept safe in case you need to retrieve anything. Upon your request, all data will be deleted.

How many documents can I upload?

There is no limit on the number of documents you can upload. Your household will be limited to having 30GB of data. If your family needs to store more data, please contact support to learn about additional tiers.

Do I need to use Quicken Classic or Simplifi to use Quicken LifeHub?

No! Quicken LifeHub is a standalone product. Although pairing Quicken LifeHub with Quicken Classic will give you the most comprehensive overview of your finances, Quicken LifeHub will work by itself, and does not require Quicken Classic or Quicken Simplifi to work. https://quicken.com/products/lifehub/learnmore

Is Quicken LifeHub available if I live in Canada?

No. At this time, Quicken LifeHub is only available in the US. Please stay tuned for more updates as we receive feedback and continue to expand.

Quicken Janean

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Comments

• IAmMikeRana
    IAmMikeRana Quicken Mac Subscription Member, Mac Beta Beta

When I tried to click Submit to add my credit card information, my browser refreshed, with the error "this product is no longer available." I was trying to redeem the promo code for 3 months free. The product truly does intrigue me.