Troubleshooting Account Connection Issues with Quicken on Mac

I am currently using Quicken Classic Deluxe on a Mac running version 7.8.2 and manage several accounts with Capital One Bank, including two checking and two savings accounts. Recently, these accounts have stopped connecting, and attempts to reconnect them default only to my credit cards. How can I reset the login to force a new session where I can re-enter my username and password, ensuring access to the correct accounts at Capital One Bank?

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited August 17

Hello @Aprat12SD,

To clarify, when you say you need to force a new session, do you mean your bank accounts and credit card accounts are under different User IDs, and it's having you pre-logged in to the credit card accounts when you're trying to authorize in Quicken? If that is what is happening, then the simplest way to force a new session with Capital One is to temporarily change your default browser. That way, when going through the authorization process in Quicken, the alternate browser should look like a new session to Capital One, which should trigger it to give you the login prompt.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Hello @Aprat12SD,

I haven't heard any response from you in a while. Did you still need assistance?

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.