Bank of America download issues

paul2999
paul2999 Quicken Windows 2017 Member

Using Quicken Deluxe R58.9 build 27.1.58.9 on Windows 11 home.

I have 3 BofA checking accounts and 5 BofA credit card accounts that all used to download perfectly using the older method.

When I switched to the new download method, where you log in to the Bank's website, this worked fine for a while, and then this week two of the checking accounts just stopped downloading transactions even though I could see the transactions if I logged into the bank's website.

So then I:
1. I did a Validate and Repair in Quicken (no errors found)

2. I deactivated all of the online BofA accounts in Quicken.

3. I went to the BofA website, and de-authorized Quicken.

4. I went to Quicken and reactivated the BofA accounts and successfully linked them all. No error message.

5. I receive a confirmation message in Quicken for each of the BofA accounts like "Checking xxxx Downloaded transactions for the last 6,802 days"

6. Nothing at all downloaded.

Any ideas of what to try next?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @paul2999,

We do currently have an active alert regarding missing transactions with Bank of America. You can view this alert here which I suggest bookmarking for all further updates.

As per the alert: Please follow the instructions below and first save a backup.

1. Deactivate all the accounts associated with Bank of America.
    2. Navigate to Bank of America's website, (https://www.bankofamerica.com/), look for third-party apps, and unlink Quicken.
    3. After the accounts are unlinked, return to Quicken, and attempt to Add the Bank of America accounts by using the "+" button.

If the issue persists, reset the cloud:

Windows:

1. Click on "Edit"
    2. Select "Preferences"
    3. Go to the "Mobile & Web" tab
    4. Click on "Reset Cloud"

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.