Chase Bank Download Not Working

Scott Baines
Scott Baines Member ✭✭✭

Using Quicken Premiere Version 58.9

Download transactions 2 days ago without issue. Tried to download today and although it says it downloaded successfully, i know i didn't get some transactions that were posted to my account. I tried to reset the online service and deactivated/reactivated the service and still nothing. I'm getting the latest online balance.

How can i check to see if there was an error on the download error that doesn't show on the "one step update" screen.

Anyone else having the issue today?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello @Scott Baines,

To assist with this issue, I checked on our end to see if there were any error messages that weren't showing in your Quicken. I am not seeing any errors on our end either. How recently did these transactions post to your Chase account? Sometimes, there can be some delay between when the financial institution shows a transaction posted and when they send that information to us.

Just in case the transactions did download, but are being hidden by sort order or a filter, I recommend following these steps from this article on missing transactions:

1. Has the sort order been changed in the register? Confirm that the Sort Order in your account register is by Date; just click the top of the Date column in your account register. 
    2. Click the Reset button at the top of the register. This will confirm that there's no filtering in your account register.

If the steps above do not resolve the issue and the issue persists after the weekend, then it's possible you're being impacted by the known issue described in this Community Alert. If the issue persists, please try following the troubleshooting outlined in the alert.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Scott Baines
    Scott Baines Member ✭✭✭

Still having the issue, not all transactions are being downloaded. Nothing specific about those transactions. Today a couple downloaded but one was missing.

• Quicken Kristina

Thank you for your reply,

Based on what you describe, you may be encountering the known issue with missing transactions from Chase. This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

If you haven't already done so, please try following the troubleshooting steps from the alert:

1. Please save a backup of your Quicken file (click here for Windows directions or here for Mac directions).
    2. Deactivate all the accounts associated with Chase (click here for Windows directions or here for Mac directions).
    3. Navigate to Chase's website, (www.chase.com), look for third party apps, and unlink Quicken.
    4. After the accounts are unlinked, return to Quicken, and attempt to Add the Chase accounts by using the "+" button.

Thank you!

(Ticket #10595111)

Quicken Kristina

• Scott Baines
    Scott Baines Member ✭✭✭

i have done what you described above a few times to see if it fixes it and it didn't.

• Quicken Kristina

Thank you for your reply,

Since the troubleshooting above did not correct the issue, I recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance, since they have access to tools that we on the Community cannot access and they're able to escalate the issue as needed. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance! 

Quicken Kristina

• Scott Baines
    Scott Baines Member ✭✭✭

I can see that this is during Credit Card Downloads. If there is only one transaction to download, i get an updated balance but no transaction. If there are multiple transactions to download, i get all the transaction and updated balance. This seems to be consistent since i first reported this.