Downloaded Memorized Transactions fail to categorize

Judyrb
Judyrb Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

On 8/21/2024 or a couple of days later, my Kroger transactions downloaded and failed to apply the memorized transaction, which had a categoy and tag. It has been working great for many years. Another transaction for "The Cleaning Authority" also failed to apply the memorized transaction. Quicken Classic Windows current update. The Memorized transaction is correct and has the correct category and tag. Neither have renaming rules.

I changed NOTHING. What happened

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @Judyrb,

To help troubleshoot this issue, please provide more information. Since this issue just started recently, the first thing I'd recommend is checking to see if maybe there's a similar memorized payee that got added recently. You can do that by going to Tools>Memorized Payee List. If there is a memorized payee causing the trouble, then you can backup your Quicken file and edit or delete that memorized payee as appropriate, then test to see if the issue is resolved.

I also notice you are using a non-current version of Quicken. I suggest you backup your Quicken file and update to the current version of Quicken to see if that resolves the issue. For instructions on downloading installing the current version, please click this link:

https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product/ .

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @Judyrb,

I haven't seen any response from you in a while. Do you still require assistance?

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.