Barclay Card unable to update Online Biller

bailsmb
bailsmb Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Barclay Card will not work with Online Biller. I've connected it and it says, "account connected, waiting on next bill". New bill would drop, and same issue. I click on the blue "fix it" option to the left of the biller, and requires me to type in user name and password again. This has been going on since I set up the biller. It has never worked. It can download transactions just fine, only online bill will not work. "Fix it" never works. I've deleted the online biller and tried again multiple times. Anyone have any suggestions that will fix it. I have 15+ online billers that work fine. This one does not want to work (a couple others don't work because of citifinancial, but that is another story). Your assistance would be appreciated.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @bailsmb,

To start with, I suggest you try to Review and Repair Online billers. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the dropdown menu.

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let me know how it goes! 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.