Early access means unpaid UAT?

It seems that this is not a finished product ready for early access by real users. I was told "this is a new product, there could be some issues". No kidding. Suggest you complete some proper user acceptance testing, fix everything UAT finds, then ask us to have a look. My current experience does not give me confidence this could be a useful reliable product.

Comments

• Hello @Andrew,

Would you mind sharing the issues that you are experiencing?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Andrew
    Andrew Member ✭✭

See my post in the errors thread. Cannot add relationship to a newly created contact. Today I logged in and could see none of my previous work (link to my Quicken Classic file, IDs, contacts, etc) until I went to my profile page when all of this re-appeared.

I have previously posted as an idea (but in truth it is a basic failing) that I'm told I cannot import my current emergency records organizer from Quicken Classic into Life Hub so I'm basically recreating everything I have there manually.

None of this convinces me that Life Hub will be a product worth paying extra for. Yes, I can give my contacts access rather than downloading a document from the ERO, password protecting it and emailing it to them, but Life Hub isn't in a state yet where I would trust it with my end of life documents etc. It needs more work if early access is intended to make it attractive to me rather than wonder why you have released something that isn't really ready.

Disappointed customer!

• Quicken Kirby
    Quicken Kirby I do not have Quicken yet Member, Moderator ✭✭

Hello @Andrew,

I really want to get to the bottom of your issues and fix all the things you've identified. Are you willing to do a quick session with the product team so that we can be sure what's happening for you with Contacts and Connect to Quicken?

Thanks so much for your feedback and usage.

Quicken Kirby