Unable to setup account for Ford Credit

mikebruno74
mikebruno74 Member ✭✭

Hello All,

I was trying to set up my account for Ford Credit. Every time I go through the process, I get an error stating, " There was an error downloading information about Ford Credit." Is this a known issue? I have tried setting this up for three days now.

Answers

• Hello @mikebruno74,

To help troubleshoot the issue, please provide more information. What kind of account are you trying to connect? Which connection options have you tried? Aside from the error in your screenshot, have you seen any other error messages/codes? What is the exact URL (web address) you use when logging into the account directly through the financial institution's website?

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mikebruno74
    mikebruno74 Member ✭✭

What kind of account are you trying to connect?

A: The automatic one you receive when clicking the add account button. I type the name of the Financial Institution and click next to set the account up. Quicken knows about it, or Quicken would not give me the choice to select.

Aside from the error in your screenshot, have you seen any other error messages/codes?

A: No other error messages. What I have posted is what I received from Quicken.

What is the exact URL (web address) you use when logging into the account directly through the financial institution's website?

A: https://www.ford.com/finance/

I can log in fine at the direct website. It is funny that Quicken offers this way to connect through their software, yet it doesn't work.

• Thank you for your reply,

Due to the nature of this issue, it is recommended that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they have access to tools that we on the Community can't access, and they can escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance! 

Quicken Kristina

• mikebruno74
    mikebruno74 Member ✭✭
    edited September 10

I have to say, Quick Phone support is no help. I called and got disconnected, and there was no callback. I called again and spoke to someone, and I was told I had to wait 24 hours because of the error code. I tell the person I have been getting this for multiple days. I sent the logs as requested, and I am told they only see where I made one attempt for today and no other times. This is pure [Removed - Language]. This sounds like an attempt to get me off the phone. This is what I am paying quicken support for?

• Thank you for your reply,

I sent you a DM, please check your inbox. To access the inbox, please click the envelope icon near the upper right.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina