LPL issues

eswenerton
eswenerton Member ✭✭

The handshake between Quicken and LPL Financial is horrible. I use Express Web Connect using Quicken Classic Deluxe Version R58.14 and I am constantly having problems with my LPL accounts. First of all the CUSIP IDs for the market linked CDs are wrong. I know Quicken claims that it is an LPL issue; however, the problem would be solved if Quicken would let us edit the CUSIP ID for securities. Second, I constantly get a Securities Comparison Mismatch for my market linked CDs because the numbers uploaded from LPL in the Online Center are not correct. Again, I know Quicken is very quick (no pun intended) to blame LPL for the problem; but, why can't you use some resources to fix the issue? Or give me a contact in LPL and I will harass them into fixing the issue.

Comments

• Hello @eswenerton,

All the data regarding LPL within Quicken does come directly from the financial institution and their servers which Quicken does not have access to. I suggest contacting LPL Financial directly for further assistance. It is recommended to request to speak to a tier 2 representative or a supervisor as they are generally more familiar with third-party applications such as Quicken.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.