Account updates not working today

I am having an issues updating all of my accounts this morning. Quicken starts the update and then hangs on "processing data". I have also tried individual accounts with the same error. I have signed out/in to the file, manaually updated quicken with the latest update, did a validate/repar on the file, and also did a super validate/repair. It worked fine yesterday morning but no such luck today. Any ideas??

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @carthman,

We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this, though we appreciate you sharing whch troubleshooting steps you have tried so far.

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling Quicken? Please refer to the following support articles for instructions on uninstalling here and reinstalling here.

However, after you have uninstalled and before you proceed with reinstalling, please open your Windows File Explorer and navigate to This PC > C: Drive > Program Files (x86) and delete the folder titled "Quicken" (doing so does not affect your data files). After you have deleted this folder, go ahead and try reinstalling.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• carthman
    carthman Member ✭✭

No change with uninstall/reinstall…

• carthman
    carthman Member ✭✭

I was able to fix it. Reset the cloud data….

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

@carthman thanks for the update and sharing the solution! I’m glad to hear the issue has been resolved. 🙂

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.