30% of Pending Transactions From Chase Do Not Movee Into Downloaded Transactions

Jorgy
Jorgy Member ✭✭

For the last 2 monthly cycles my credit card and check register have not matched online balances. Although most transactions appear in "Pending" they disappear from there and some do not show up in "Download" section. Two weeks ago on a Reconcile I had to manually review the bank statement and add a half dozen missing records to balance. Today I noticed another imbalance on the credit card and found a dozen MIAs. I know the transactions were in "Pending" at some point so something is wrong in recent updates. It is absolutely ridiculous that a user cannot trust Quicken data. I can manually do a spreadsheet or just rely on the Banks Web for an easier watch!

Comments

• Hello @Jorgy,

I apologize for the frustrations that you have been experiencing. We do currently have an active alert regarding missing transactions with Chase. You can view the alert here and I suggest bookmarking it for all further updates.

As per the alert:

1. Go to the account register you're having trouble with
    2. Click the Gear icon in the upper right
    3. Click Update Now
    4. Repeat this process for all of your Chase accounts

If that doesn't show new transactions in the register, then try this:

1. Go to Tools > Account List
    2. Click Edit on your impacted Chase account
    3. On the Online Services tab, click Reset
    4. Follow any prompts to log in, if needed, and then update your accounts again

Finally, if the above steps aren't helpful, you can refresh your financial institution information in Quicken:

1. Choose Tools menu > Online Center.
    2. Select the financial institution you want to update from the Financial Institution drop-down menu.
    3. While pressing CTRL+F3 on your keyboard, click Contact info at the top of the screen. You must do all three at the same time.
    4. Select the financial institution you want to update, and click Refresh. The branding and profile information will be listed under current status as needs updating.
    5. Click OK.
    6. Click Update/Send, enter your financial institution Password, and select OK. Follow any additional instructions. 

If you're still missing transactions after following the steps above, please reach out to us at Customer Care so we can investigate further.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.