Alight Solutions can’t log in to download

Osu87
Osu87 Member ✭✭

since this past weekend, September 8 allight solutions has been unable to login to download any updates. I have retired, and yes, the password and the login are correct and yes, I am able to sign in on the alight app and the alight website. I tried to add it as a new account with no success. I went ahead and disconnected the connection and tried adding it anew. And the same thing happens it tells me “did you mistype your sign-in info? please re-enter your credentials for allight solutions. that’s it. No error code no nothing. It just has a continue button. There’s a yellow yield sign next to the question and in the bottom left a button where you could report errors.

Comments

• Hello @Osu87,

To help troubleshoot this issue, please provide more information. Were there any changes on the financial institution website? Did you recently have to update/change your password with the financial institution? Have you logged into their website directly since this issue started (Too many failed login attempts can lock the account; logging into the website directly verifies that the account is not locked)?

If you haven't already done so, please backup your Quicken file and follow these steps from this article on FDP-103 (invalid login credentials) errors:

First, deactivate all the accounts with the affected financial institution

1. Open Quicken.
    2. Go to the Accounts menu and choose Hide and Show Accounts;
    3. Uncheck any accounts with this specific financial institution (FI) that are hidden in Lists;
    4. When complete, click on the account name for your account(s) in the Accounts toolbar in Quicken.
    5. Click the Settings icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
    6. Select the Downloads tab.
    7. Click on Disconnect Account.
    8. Click Done. Do this on each account with this FI. 
    9. Quit Quicken.

Second, delete Quicken passwords from the Keychain

1. Open Finder and go to Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access app;
    2. On the left panel in the Keychain app, set the Keychains to Login and the Category to Passwords.
    3. Find and delete any entries that show Quicken or Quicken Connect and this FI name;
    4. Quit the Keychain Access app and open Quicken.

Third, re-add the accounts

1. Go to Accounts > Add Account.
    2. Type the name of the financial institution and make the appropriate selection.
    3. Enter your login credentials and click Continue.
    4. When Quicken has returned all accounts discovered for this FI, very carefully LINK each of the found accounts to the appropriate account you already have setup in Quicken.

Please let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Osu87
    Osu87 Member ✭✭

no changed to website, no recent password changes, not locked out, successfully logged in on app and web, your suggestion I had already deactivated the account, and in the keychain access app under login there were no entries listed with this FI and Quicken or QUICKEN Connect. Tried to add, no success

• Thank you for your reply,

Due to the nature of this issue, I recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance since they have access to tools that we on the Community can't access, and they can escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance! 

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.