Capital One Canada not connecting

Hrashid88
Hrashid88 Member ✭✭

Noticed my Capital One Canada credit card was not syncing for a month now. I deleted the connection and re-added. However, I now get the following error.

Answers

• Hello @Hrashid88,

To troubleshoot this issue, please provide more information. Have you tried any connection options other than the one shown in your screenshot (Capital One Costco MasterCard - CA)? If so, are you seeing the same error, or a different error message? Do you have any other accounts with Capital One connected in your Quicken file?

If you haven't already done so, please backup your Quicken file, then deactivate all Capital One accounts in your file. Please make sure to go to Accounts>Hide and Show Accounts to verify that all Capital One accounts, including hidden accounts, are disconnected. To reconnect the account(s), please go to Accounts>Add Account and follow the prompts, making sure to carefully re-link the account(s) to the correct name in Quicken.

There is currently a known issue similar to the issue you are encountering, but it's with a different Capital One connection option. For more information on that issue, click here to view the alert.

Please let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Hrashid88
    Hrashid88 Member ✭✭

Only have one capital one account. Tried your steps and still does not work. Looks like this is also having an issue just like the other capital one connection.

• Thank you for your reply,

It may be caused by the known issue, but there are other possible causes. To check for other possible causes, please answer the questions below:

• Has there been any activity in the account in the last 90 days?
    • Is the account considered an external account (i.e. are you redirected to a different website when selecting the account on the bank's website)? If so, what URL are you redirected to?
    • Is the account a subtype of a different account?
    • Has the bank made any recent changes to its website or sign-in process?
    • Are you the owner of the account?

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.