FNBO (First National Bank of Omaha)

I recently added the FNBO credit card to my account, the connect to download transactions is working just fine, but when I add it to Bills & Income to allow for scheduled transactions (I do not use the online pay, just use it as scheduled type transactions), it will not connect.

Error Message says:

Your First National Bank of Omaha account needs you to update some details. Some of the login details you provided may not be correct.

I can validate that I can use the same credentials to log into the website directly without issue, and I am not seeing any alerts on the account to allow for Quicken connecting.

Help please!

Answers

• Hello @Robert Lynch,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. If you use more than one Quicken file, which file(s) is this happening in? Was the biller previously connected successfully? Does clicking the "Fix" button and re-entering the login credentials correct the issue, or do you get the same error (Note: Too many unsuccessful login attempts may cause the account to get locked on the financial institution side)?

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.