PennyMac Still not working

sd2131
sd2131 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

I cannot get my current loans to update and cannot get a new loan to add. Is anyone else still having trouble with PennyMac??

Comments

• ajhunn13
    ajhunn13 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Yes, continued problems with Pennymac for me.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @sd2131,

I apologize for the delayed response. Are you still experiencing issues?

Hello @ajhunn13,

What exactly is occurring? Are you receiving any error codes or messages?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• ajhunn13

Hello @Quicken Jasmine -

For numerous months, the Pennymac one step update attempts consistently fail every time I attempt to update. This has been reported to be a known issue for months, but Pennymac/Quicken don't seem to have resolved the problem.

See images.

• Quicken Jasmine

Hello @ajhunn13,

Due to the nature of this error message, I suggest contacting Quicken Support directly.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

• ajhunn13

I just spent 30 minutes on hold and talking with customer support - to learn what I already knew. That Quicken support is aware of the problem, has contacted Pennymac about the problem, and that Quicken can't do anything until Pennymac solves the problem. This is what has been consistently referenced in the existing support notes on pennymac connections in quicken community over past 4 months.

Andy

• Quicken Jasmine

Hello @ajhunn13,

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files, a sanitized data file, and screenshots (if possible) attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine