Disconnected from Simplifi - Items still showing up

thaJack
thaJack QuickenLife Hub Member ✭✭

I disconnected LifeHub from Simplifi after trying out the integration, which I didn't find useful.

Today, I had a new institution and bill show up in LifeHub, and it has the icon indicating it came from Simplifi. I don't want that.

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @thaJack,

To help troubleshoot this issue, please provide more information. Where in Quicken LifeHub are these showing up? When I test disconnecting and deleting all, it removes the accounts and the bills/income from the Financial section, but does not remove any Items (such as Institutions) created from the information that was imported.

Also, please check to see if Quicken LifeHub still thinks it's connected to Quicken Simplifi. You can do this by clicking the Settings gear near the upper right in your Quicken LifeHub.

In Settings, click on Connect Quicken. If it is not connected to any file, it should look like the sample image below.

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Follow-up to my earlier post:

I also reported this issue to our teams, and they are looking into the issue on their end.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.