Sign into CitiBank Failed Again

I am able to authorize Quicken to access Citibank for my two cards but when I goes back to Quicken, I get the sign in error. Screen shot attached. When will this get resolved?

Answers

• Laserjock
    Laserjock Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Just received notice on another community page that this issue has now been resolved. It finally worked for me today. I went through the entire add account/login process and it allowed me to link to my Citi accounts.

• shifter
    shifter Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

doesn't work as of 7pm EST

• shifter
    shifter Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

update: worked only after pressing the Back button…

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello,

Who is still experiencing this issue?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• SHII
    SHII Quicken Windows Subscription Member

I had this problem a few weeks ago, then was able to reconnnect to Citibank. As of today, the error message "Sign in to Citibank failed. Try again" reappeared.

• Allen Rosenston
    Allen Rosenston Member ✭✭

I rec'd message to authorize again and proceeded to do so successfully. Connected to Citi and identified my two credit card accounts correctly and linked properly.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @SHII,

I suggest contacting Quicken Support directly for further assistance as an escalation may be in order. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.