BMO US Bank

jel_1957
jel_1957 Quicken Windows Subscription Member

For the last few months, Quicken downloads my transactions from BMO US, then posts them to the wrong accounts. I have 2 checking and 2 savings accouts and am constantly having to delete and maually enter transactions to the correct account. They all have different account numbers.

Also, when I try to download transactions for my BMO Credit card, I get a pop up saying Quicken is unable to verify this finanacial institution.

This has gone on for too long, I will not be renewing my subscription.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @jel_1957,

I apologize for the delayed response.

Are you still experiencing issues with BMO?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• markus1957
    markus1957 Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta

FWIW, I do not see this issue with my BMO US accounts, including a credit card. My advice would be to deactivate all of your accounts. Clear the account info and FI info in Account Details for each account. Look at the starting balance in each account and record the balance in the memo field because there is a good chance Quicken will change it when you reactivate it. For good measure reset your cloud file before reactivating. Then use Tools>Add Account to Link your existing accounts.