A number of banks reporting error QCS_SERVER_ERROR

checkyourmirrors
checkyourmirrors Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

I have four different banks returning the error QCS_SERVER_ERROR, and saying no active account found. I have active accounts on them all and I was able to login via their websites, just can't connect via Quicken.

Comments

• AZCoder1959
    AZCoder1959 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 7

Same. It started yesterday with two. Now it's up to 4 accounts. We need someone from Quicken on this ASAP.

I'm tagging @Quicken Jasmine

• Luna2015
    Luna2015 Quicken Mac Other Member

Same error message with Target credit

• pamela77
    pamela77 Member ✭✭✭

I am showing errors with synchrony, city cards, and Schwab. I am using quicken for Mac on a Mac using Sonoma.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @checkyourmirrors and @AZCoder1959,

Would you mind providing me with the financial institutions that you are receiving this error with?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• checkyourmirrors
    checkyourmirrors Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

Mine passed clean with the Update I just ran but it was Amex Banking, BofA, Bofa Business, Nordstroms Card,

• AZCoder1959
    AZCoder1959 Member ✭✭✭

Sorry, @Quicken Jasmine , I was away for the rest of the day. As @checkyourmirrors noted, I also did an update and all the issues were resolved. Please let me know if you still need the financial institution information, but most were major ones.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @checkyourmirrors and @AZCoder1959,

Thank you for coming back to update us. I am happy to hear that the issue appears to have resolved itself!

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.