Citi Card -Quicken online balance does not match CitiCard web access balance

Jon.
Jon. Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Since re-activating CITI Card downloads my 'Update' downoad statement balance does not match the CITI Card web portal reported balance. No transactions holding in 'Pending'.

Comments

• Crabby Tom
    Crabby Tom Quicken Windows Subscription Member

I have the exact same issue with my COSTCO Citi card balance. Additionally, the Online balance does not display for my COSTCO Citi card (only ending balance is displayed). The online balance displays for my other credit cards.

My Balance Issue: Back when the Citi problems first happened, I received notification from Quicken that they were having problems with "their vendor" pertaining to the downloading of Citi transactions and that they were temporarily disabling CIti downloads. At that time, after spending considerable time troubleshooting, I noticed that the total of 2 specific transactions were added to the Quicken Ending Balance. However, these transactions DID NOT appear in the account register. Many days later, when we were able to re-authorize and download, the 2 transactions noted above were downloaded and appeared in the account register but their total was AGAIN added to the ending balance.

I have re-authorized Quicken access to my COSTCO Citi card multiple times and the problem persists.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @Jon. and @Crabby Tom,

I suggest contacting Quicken Support directly as an escalation may be in order. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.