Schwab account download failures!

Using Quicken Classic Premier 7.9.1 (Build 709.54540.100), macOS15.0.1. I have a Schwab investment account that isn't downloading transactions. A different Schwab investment account IS downloading transactions.

The one that’s not working says "There is a blue field on top of the checking account that says "Is your Transactions  tab disabled? If it is, change to Detailed Tracking in Account Settings"

So where is the Transactions tab to let me fix that?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @Marc Stergionis,

To switch to Detailed Tracking, first, click on the account to select it. Then, go up to the Accounts menu option and select Settings. That will bring up the Account Settings window. On the Details tab (typically the default tab when the settings window opens), go down to Investment Tracking Method. If Detailed is not selected and isn't greyed out (non-selectable), then click on Detailed to select that tracking method.

Once Detailed tracking is enabled, the Transactions tab in the account should be accessible, and transactions should download there.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.