Fidelity Net Benefits not updating again, OL-301-A

Tony Luers
Tony Luers Member ✭✭✭

I have Windows,

I'm getting the error message OL-301-A when trying to update Fidelity Net Benefits.

Additional note, while the message says my financial institution has rejected my request, it does seem that today's closing prices did update. So, I'm not sure why I'm getting the error message.

Comments

• Tony Luers
    Tony Luers Member ✭✭✭

Well, for some reason now it is working. Updating without the error message.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @Tony Luers,

We appreciate you updating your thread to let us know it is working now. Glad to hear the issue is resolved.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Tony Luers
    Tony Luers Member ✭✭✭

Quicken Anja,

I do have one other odd issue. Many times after updating transactions, the program closes. Any thoughts on why or what to do?

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

This could be due to either a program issue or a data file issue. To start with, have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling Quicken? Please refer to the following support articles for instructions on uninstalling here and reinstalling here.

However, after you have uninstalled and before you proceed with reinstalling, please open your Windows File Explorer and navigate to This PC > C: Drive > Program Files (x86) and delete the folder titled "Quicken" (doing so does not affect your data files). After you have deleted this folder, go ahead and try reinstalling.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.