Quicken Cleared CC balance is incorrect

BillFeero
BillFeero Quicken Windows Subscription Member

I have Quicken Classic premier for windows R56.10 27.1.59.10 on Windows 10

My CC register balance matches my online balance (red -5068.18). The Balances button on the reconcile page states that my online balance is -5068.18.

When I reconcile, my cleared balance is +5068.18 and the Statement ending balance is -5068.18 for a difference of +10136.36.

Quicken states 'No Payment is needed' because I have a credit balance of 5068.18 - which disagrees with both my register and online balance.

I was using online reconciliation until June 2024; at that time I could not download transactions for some time (Fidelity). I manually entered transactions. I also tried to delete online access and recreate it and after several weeks it did reconnect. Since then the cleared balance has been off (cleared balance is a positive value (such as +1234.56) while the register and ending balance are -1234.56.

I am currently downloading transactions from my bank and then verifying my quicken balance matches the online balance.

With my register balance being correct and matching the online balance, how can I 'correct' Quickens cleared balance so I can go back to reconciling using the online balance?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @BillFeero,

Since you mentioned Fidelity in parenthesis, is it safe to assume that the problem account is a credit card with Fidelity? Do you have that card connected in your Quicken using the Fidelity - Investments & Retirement Accounts connection option? If so, then this is a known issue that our teams are already working on. Although we do not have an ETA, the fix will be released in a future update to Quicken.

Please see this post for information on the work around that has worked for most customers:

I hope this helps!

(CTP-10659)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.