When will Quicken Inc. fix Online Bills for Shop Your Way MasterCard by Citi?

RavenWing71
RavenWing71 Quicken Windows Subscription Member

As near as I can tell, the problem with Online Bills for Shop Your Way MasterCard by Citi is that there are data entry errors. These errors can only be corrected by Quicken Inc., not us users.

When Quicken Inc. changed the way we connect with Citi Retail Services, the Online Billing URL entered under Shop Your Way is incorrect. It shows "https://www.shopyourway.com/today". This URL is for accessing the Shop Your Way Rewards system, not the Shop Your Way MasterCard Account. Attempting to use this entry always fails.

The correct URL for the Shop Your Way MasterCard Account is "https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/index.action?siteId=PLCN_SYW#signon". When connecting for downloading transactions, entering the above citiretailservices URL causes Shop Your Way to appear as a financial institution, and I connected that to the account register just fine. When entering the citiretailservices URL in the online billing search, 10 entities show up, but none of them are Shop Your Way. All but 1 of them have the same base URL with different values for ?siteid= . Since none of those values is PLCN_SYW, none of those entries will get me my bills.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @RavenWing71,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If your financial institution has changed its URL, then it will require them to submit a request to have it changed within Quicken. For more detailed information regarding this topic, please take a moment to review the section titled "How can I fix an incorrect Homepage URL?" found in this support article.

I do apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.