NFCU error

Gurganus88
Gurganus88 Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

I’m getting an error when trying to update my navy federal credit union accounts. It started with me being unable to ad a new CD and has grown with me being unable to update my accounts. I’ve tried reconnecting my accounts and I get the following error “Quicken couldn’t find any accounts to add.” After marking all the accounts on the NFCU page that I want added to quicken (all of them)

im using a Mac with version 7.9.1

Comments

• Gurganus88

here is the error codes when trying to updated

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @Gurganus88,

To clarify, you were able to add the accounts and are now receiving a CC-800 error message when attempting to update them?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Gurganus88

these are the 2 errors I get. On NFCUs page it gives me the option to select which accounts I want to grant access for. I accept all and it redirects me back to quicken and I get these 2 errors depending on which route I take to reconnect. I also get a confirmation from NFCU each time I grant access stating that access has been granted.

• Gurganus88

sorry. These accounts were already added. I tried to add a new CD prior to this updating accounts issue but it would not download from NFCUs site after access was granted. Then I immediately started getting the download errors on NFCUs accounts I’ve already had access for.