Citi Cards Login update

gpc
gpc Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Quicken has been telling me for several months that Citi Cards is transitioning to a different login method and to update the connection. I have followed all the prompts dozens of times to update the connection but it NEVER works. I go to the website URL that Quicken directs me to and I enter my normal login info and all I get back is a blank screen, time and time again. The connection update basically never works. I have two accounts using citibank, one is Costco. What is the issue that the connection update can never be completed?

Comments

• RalphC
    RalphC Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭

That happened to me, as well. I use Edge as my default browser but had to make Firefox the default browser to resolve the Citi web browser interface.

• Skyking86
    Skyking86 Quicken Windows 2017 Member ✭✭✭

See previous threads on the COSTCO/CITI card issue. Which started early October and is ongoing through the 22nd.

• gpc
    gpc Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Well the solution was to use a different browser which solved the problem. Issue closed. Thanks.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @gpc,

Thank you for coming back to update us and for sharing the troubleshooting steps that you took!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.