Eastern Bank

lenpet457
lenpet457 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

ever since Eastern Bank had their update on 10/17, I can't us the express wen connect to download my accounts even though the bank says it should work. anyone else having this issue or know of the fix

Update: 10/25 all fixed thank you

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod
    Answer ✓

Hello @lenpet457,

I have taken the time to look further into the issue that you are experiencing and I can see that you are receiving an FDP-106 (CC-506). This error usually occurs because Quicken is unable to identify the account in Quicken to which your downloaded information belongs. This could be because the account at your financial institution is closed, or because the account number or nickname was changed on the financial institution website. This error also occurs if there is an older account still activated in the file that is no longer available at the financial institution.

You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information and troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod
    Answer ✓

Hello @lenpet457,

I have taken the time to look further into the issue that you are experiencing and I can see that you are receiving an FDP-106 (CC-506). This error usually occurs because Quicken is unable to identify the account in Quicken to which your downloaded information belongs. This could be because the account at your financial institution is closed, or because the account number or nickname was changed on the financial institution website. This error also occurs if there is an older account still activated in the file that is no longer available at the financial institution.

You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information and troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• lenpet457
    lenpet457 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Thank You, that worked