Quicken 2016, Release R 10 (25.1.10.1)
Windows 10 / 11
I have been using Quicken 2016 on a Windows 7 / 10 machine since its release. Due to the end of support for Windows 10, I purchased a Windows 11 machine. Quicken 2016 loaded without issue on the new machine. However, when I try to open the data file on the new machine, Quicken asks for the Intuit ID and Password associated with the file. I have not entered this information since first creating the data file a decade ago. I no longer know it. Without it, Quicken will not open the data file on the Windows 11 machine. I can still open it on the Windows 10 machine. The "Forgot your password?" link on the dialog box is no longer valid.
Is there a way to either retrieve the password from the Windows 10 machine for use on the Windows 11 machine or bypass the username and password entirely?