This has been happening for the last several days.
MUCH more info needed in order to help you.
What Q product are you running and what VERSION of that product? This info is at HELP, About Quicken.
What type(s) of account(s) is this happening in?
What Financial Institution(s) hold those account(s)?
And, no, I'm not seeing this happening in my 12 accounts across 4 financial institutions.
It is happening to my credit card accounts from Chase and Citi. I use Quicken Classic Deluxe
I have 2 cards from Chase and 1 from Citi … and I'm not seeing this. I'm likewise on R68.31 and my different product shouldn't matter re: this.
SO, I have to suspect Q data file corruption.
Have you tried taking a backup (just in case) and then doing FILE, "Validate and Repair file", then checking "Validate File" and OK?
BUT, it's possible that even with corrected data corruption, a Validate might not repair this. So, after the Validation completes, check the status of the transactions and you might have to just re-reconcile the accounts using the most recent paper statemen.
Do you use Sync to Mobile/Web?
If so you might try with it off for awhile.
Hello @anita98103,
We haven't heard back from you in a while. Do you still need assistance? Were you able to review the responses you've received so far?
Check back and let us know! Thank you.
I'm still having the issue. I just reconcile again. This is why a keep a separate Excel spreadsheet so I can verify what has already happened. I also noticed that the reminders I have under "bills & income" will revert back to the amount that was in the reminder even if I have updated the amount once it hits the register and has been reconciled.
Thank you for the update. Since you’re still experiencing the issue, could you please provide the information that was previously requested by @NotACPA & @Chris_QPW, and let us know whether you’ve had a chance to try the troubleshooting steps suggested above?
In particular:
The additional details will help narrow down what troubleshooting steps would be appropriate next.
Thank you!
Hello again,
Checking in once more before this thread is closed. Let us know if you still need assistance. If so, please provide the information requested above.
Due to the lack of response, I went ahead and closed this post.
If you still require assistance, please feel free to start a new post.