Can't add Vanguard 401K

Unknown
Unknown Member
edited October 2018 in Investing (Windows)
My company recently changed our 401K to Vanguard where I already have accounts. When I try to add the account I checked on 401k and selected Vanguard. After putting my ID and PW the  accounts that I already have show up and have 'ignore' next to them. There is no choice for the 401K. When I click 'next' it simply closes down. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks, Jeff

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    When you log into Vanguard directly, can you see all accounts?  Including the 401k?

Also, what Q product are you running?  What product year?  What product release?  What OpSys?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited October 2018
    Yes I can see all the account at  the Vanguard web site. I am on a Mac but running Quicken 2015 Premier on Windows through Parallels software
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017

Yes I can see all the account at  the Vanguard web site. I am on a Mac but running Quicken 2015 Premier on Windows through Parallels software

Try checking with Vanguard themselves.  They're pretty good about working with Q.  There MIGHT be something that they need to do in order to enable connectivity.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.