Unable to find Schwab ETF on Quicken

Unknown
Unknown Member
edited May 2022 in Investing (Mac)
I input my investments and this works fine for me with all of my investments except my Schwab ETFS. I am unable to find them in Quicken so that the price updates through the system. Any suggestions?

Comments

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited October 2017
    What is the ticker symbol?
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited October 2017
    schh, schf, schg, schv
  • RickO
    edited October 2017
    Beats me. It finds the very similar SCHA fund, but not the four you list. What version of Qmac are you using?
  • Quicken Kathryn
    edited December 2017
    Hi Melinda,
    We've been able to reproduce this, and are looking into what's going on--there's no apparent reason these shouldn't be adding to Quicken, so we're escalating with our service provider.

It may be a few days until we hear back (with the weekend coming) but I'll post back here when we have more information.

Thanks for reporting this!
    Quicken Kathryn
    Quicken Kathryn
    Community Administrator
  • RickO
    edited October 2017

Hi Melinda,
    We've been able to reproduce this, and are looking into what's going on--there's no apparent reason these shouldn't be adding to Quicken, so we're escalating with our service provider.

It may be a few days until we hear back (with the weekend coming) but I'll post back here when we have more information.

Quicken Kathryn

Nice!
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited November 2017

Hi Melinda,

Quicken Kathryn

Quicken Kathryn,

Haven't heard back from you and this is still not working.  Any news to share?
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2017

Hi Melinda,

Quicken Kathryn

I'm having this problem with SCHF as well - any solution?
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018

Just for grins ...

Please check your Security List.
    What is the Security Type associated with these SCH_ - funds? Stock, Mutual Fund ... anything except Market Index (that's reserved for true stock market indices like DJI, etc.)

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2017
    UKR said:

Just for grins ...

Please check your Security List.
    What is the Security Type associated with these SCH_ - funds? Stock, Mutual Fund ... anything except Market Index (that's reserved for true stock market indices like DJI, etc.)

Some SCH_ ETFs do work - only some (including SCHF) do not.  In this case - I had to manually create a security with SCHF ticket symbol using "Stock" as the type.  But prices still will not download.
This discussion has been closed.