QMac 2018 prem: Updated security prices on Monday have Sunday's date

Unknown
Unknown Member
edited May 2022 in Investing (Mac)
When markets open after a hiatus, such as the weekend, when I update securities prices the updated prices are dated a day early (i.e., Monday's prices have Sunday's date). During the week everything has the correct date. I can live with it, but it's irritating or amusing depending on my frame of mind.

Comments

• Concordman
    Concordman Mac Beta Beta
    edited March 2018
    Suspect this happens because when the mkt is closed on the weekend Quicken connects to the quicken.com site so the data is dated prior to the market opening. At least that is how I understand it
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited March 2018
    I have the same problem with QMac 2017. About a year ago Quicken Support told me it was a “known problem”. But it has still not been fixed.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited July 2018
    The problem had gone away, but with the latest release, Version 5.7.1 (Build 57.23243.100) [macOS 10.13.6], it has come back: downloaded prices for Monday have Sunday's date. Updating prices manually is no problem.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited July 2018

The problem had gone away, but with the latest release, Version 5.7.1 (Build 57.23243.100) [macOS 10.13.6], it has come back: downloaded prices for Monday have Sunday's date. Updating prices manually is no problem.

You should post this in the 5.7.1 thread; thee's a better chance Marcus will see it there. And/or use the Report a Problem feature in the Quicken Help menu.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited July 2018

Thanks. Will do.
This discussion has been closed.