Have 2 Community sections one for Subscriptions 2018 & 2019 and another for all others.

oldngrmpy1
oldngrmpy1 Member ✭✭✭✭

Have in the Community, a section dedicated to Subscription Quicken 2018 & 2019, and another section for all Quicken prior to 2018. This could include problems, issues, questions, ideas. etc. as it is now. I'm tired of having to sort through all the unrelated issues when I go  to look to see what's happening and stay informed on the Subscription platform.  It would also make it easy to divide the Quicken staff to more specific areas perhaps helping the optimization of technical help, and open up the subscription so users considering updating, could see the reliability and dependability of the new product, possibly helping sales of 2019.
0 votes

Not Planned · Last Updated

Thank you for the suggestion, but at this time, this Idea is being marked as "Not Planned".

Comments

• smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already exists under Categories:
    Subscription

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

• smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:

• oldngrmpy1
    oldngrmpy1 Member ✭✭✭✭
    I'm referring to all question about versions 2018 & 2019, not just questions 'about' the subscription process itself.  I mean (product questions) about 2018 & 2019 in one group, and product questions about all prior Quicken versions in another, so if a person wants to scan through all question having to do with specifically 2018 & 19 they can read all posts regarding only those. I suppose you could call it the ability to sort new Quicken and Old Quicken questions to review.
  • q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TJ:  This forum is limited in that a post falls into only one 'category'.  Investing (Win) or Bank Account (Win) for example.  To create a entire demarcation between QWin-Subscription and QWin-older (and QWin-2017, QWin-2016, ... QWin-2002? because those distinctions can matter) would make navigation on this site even worse, IMO. 

The feature on this site of tagging posts offers (IMO) greater possibilities for what you are seeking.  A post in the QWin-Investing category could be tagged as QWin-Subscription as an example.  Users can (I believe) use the tags to filter what they are seeing.  The use of tags on this site is still being explored and developed.   
  • smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    q_lurker said:
    @TJ:  This forum is limited in that a post falls into only one 'category'.  Investing (Win) or Bank Account (Win) for example.  To create a entire demarcation between QWin-Subscription and QWin-older (and QWin-2017, QWin-2016, ... QWin-2002? because those distinctions can matter) would make navigation on this site even worse, IMO. 

The feature on this site of tagging posts offers (IMO) greater possibilities for what you are seeking.  A post in the QWin-Investing category could be tagged as QWin-Subscription as an example.  Users can (I believe) use the tags to filter what they are seeing.  The use of tags on this site is still being explored and developed.   
    Agreed... the TAG feature would help with this tremendously... as the easy way to overcome the limitations of this forum that does not allow multiple categories for threads. There are pros and cons but I believe it is the next best thing.