Report printing issues

wwgjr
wwgjr Member
edited March 2019 in Reports (Windows)
report displaying incorrectly in the Printer Selection window where the mini preview shows the report occupying the upper left quarter of the page. However, the report prints correctly on paper. Is there a fix for this.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello wwgjr,

Thank you for taking the time to come to the Community and share this issue.

What type of report are you trying to print?

Can you use the snipping tool, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13776/windows-use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots to get a screenshot of the entire print preview screen and respond back with it?

Thank you!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    wwgjr said:
    report displaying incorrectly in the Printer Selection window where the mini preview shows the report occupying the upper left quarter of the page. However, the report prints correctly on paper. Is there a fix for this.
    What monitor type are you using? 4k high res?
    What size, what resolution?
    What version (year and release) of Quicken?
    There have been a number of messages posted in the Community about this issue. It appears that some versions of Quicken do not properly recognize the settings of your monitor and therefore do not properly scale the reduced-in-size page preview to fit the window.
  • Snowman
    Snowman Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I have noticed this too with my Quicken 19 R18.15.  I have two 3840x2160 monitors and this happens all of the time.  I have learned to ignore it as the report will print correctly.
  • wwgjr
    wwgjr Member
    here is the screen shot of the problem. Have a Dell Inspiron 7586 screen resolution 3840x2160
  • Snowman
    Snowman Member ✭✭✭✭
    As long as the report prints properly, just count your blessings.  The way Quicken handles screen resolutions is on big KLUDGE.  Quicken is not alone in this.  Some other programs that I use are unable to handle UHD resolutions resulting in teeny, tiny displays...
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    QWin Premier subscription
This discussion has been closed.