My US stocks market value is shown in US$, not Can $, and it incorrectly shows the stock at a loss

I have the stock set to show in Can $.  How do I get the stock to show the market value in Can $?

Comments

• Jawate1
    Jawate1 Member
    Same issue: Canadian user buying US stocks in C$. Stock and ETF values are picked up in USD, thus show loss. Is there a conversion feature?
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

Stock market value currency is determined by the origin country of the stock, US Stocks will download in US currency, Canada stocks will download in CAD and cannot be changed, I apologize.

If needed, the stock can be edited to manually adjust the price history to the equivalent currency value in CAD.

I hope this information is helpful and please let us know if there are further questions/concerns.

Thank you,

Sarah

• smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    And QMac also does not have true multi-currency support so it cannot even convert stock holdings from one currency to the other.

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

This discussion has been closed.