Budget Rollover Report Requests Ignored

Does anybody know why the request for a Budget Report that includes Rollovers is being ignored by Quicken? Not having the capability to produce a report containing this information has cost all of us so much time. We loose that time on a monthly basis. It is very difficult to adjust bill reminders without having such a report.
Tagged:

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Does this Idea discussion
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7850621/budget-report-for-exceeded-categories
    cover the report you are requesting?

If not, please provide a link to another discussion that describes what you are looking for, or describe the report you are looking for and how you would use it.

How would this report help you adjust bill reminders? Are you aware that you can set bill reminders to estimate the amount due based on past payments?
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Sorry, @Paul, I think I now understand what you are looking for.

If you go to the Planning > Budgets page and pick Annual view and Balance only or Details, I think the Balance column is what you are looking for. In the monthly graph view, take a look at the column just to the right of the bar graph.

You can print either of these views by going to File > Print budgets (or Ctrl-P if that is grayed out) but the print formatting is a little funky.
    QWin Premier subscription
This discussion has been closed.