I cannot not Print ANYTHING

Since 2 revisions ago I've lost the ability to print anything. Message, Quicken cannot find any active printers on the network, what network, I don't have a network, and I have 3 active printers on my system. It tells me to reset printer settings. That does NOTHING. The inability to print is a disaster.
Any ideas??

Best Answers

Answers

• EPG
    EPG Member
    Following the upgrade to 19.44 – I never totally close quicken and re-opened it. Now having done that, IT’S a miracle, my many month problem is over. Or maybe it’s just that I joined the community and posed the question. Regardless, I’m back in business and thrilled.

EPG
  • EPG
    EPG Member
    I never not close it daily, and besides the Quicken Backup my file is saved in my DROPBOX!! I'm covered
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    If I were you I would not keep the working copy of a Quicken data file in DropBox. The file contention when a cloud storage system tries to make a snapshot of your file while it is open can cause crashes and data corruption. The working copy of your QDF file should be on a local hard drive.

It is fine and a good idea to have Quicken make backup copies of your data files in a Dropbox folder or another cloud storage system.

Please see this discussion for more info
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20007601#Comment_20007601
    QWin Premier subscription
This discussion has been closed.