Need help with sign in

Quicken does not recognize my id at sign in. When I request my id from Quicken, Quicken sends me the id that it rejects. I can't use the application. Any ideas?

Best Answer

Answers

• thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi jws,

Go to: https://www.quicken.com/  Highlight Sign In and click My Account.

Make sure that your Quicken Account is working there, before it can work in Quicken program.

Then Sign out of the Data File and Sign back in.

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• jws
    jws Member
    I checked my account but the I’d in my account won’t work on the app. It sends me to a new account screen which assumes I am a first time user/buyer of the app.
  • Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello jws. Appreciate your comments.

Are you using the correct Quicken ID (e-mail address?)

If so, and if it is not accepting your password, we would recommend clicking on the option to reset the password by clicking on the word password in blue just below the sign in button:

Hope this helps you.. You can also contact Quicken Support if you are still having issues logging into the system. We can also send a request to reset the password that you can complete online.

Please let us know if this works or if you have any other questions.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • jws
    jws Member
    I tried changing the password. Same result. It appears to accept the password but sends me to a screen that asks me to sign up as a new subscriber, but I have had a subscription under this account for several years.
This discussion has been closed.