When printing the Account Summary Report, the Savings data does not align properly. Why? (Q Mac)

MegAnn
MegAnn Member
edited July 2019 in Reports (Mac)
It looks perfect on the screen but when I print the Savings data gets pushed too far to the right. Only the first 2 digits of the number are printed.

Best Answer

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @MegAnn Can you be more specific about exactly how you are creating this report? Are you starting from "New Report" on the Reports menu, or using one of the reports below that on the menu? (There are "old" and "new" reports in Quicken currently, each with different capabilities and quirks, so I want to make sure I understand what you're trying before suggesting a possible alternative.)

Also, when you're referring to "Savings data", could you clarify what that is, as that's not a Quicken term. Which column in Quicken is being cut off?
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • MegAnn
    MegAnn Member
    Under "Reports". I click "Account Summary". There are several account groupings: Checking, Savings, Investing, etc. The one account I have under "Savings" is a bank CD. It's value is printed one column too far to the right. Hence, only the first 2 digits are visible. The rest of the number is off the page.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you "print" this report to PDF and then capture the PDF view and attach it here (or print on paper and take a picture)?
    Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    The Windows Snipping Tool (available with Windows 7 and up) can be used to capture a partial screen image and save it to a file.  Microsoft Paint can be used to annotate the image.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13776/windows-use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots
    To take a screenshot in Mac please see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201361
    Please create image files of type PNG, JPG or GIF only.
    To attach the image here, start composing your reply in the "Type your comment" box at the bottom of this webpage. At the top of the text entry window you'll see a row of icons beginning with B I S
    Click the "Attach image" icon (the one that looks like a tiny landscape with mountain and sun). It will allow you to select and upload the captured image file(s) from your computer. The captured image(s) will be inserted at wherever the cursor is located in the text.

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Megann,

Were you able to provide us with a screenshot or more details on what you are experiencing?

Is this the only report that you're seeing this issue with?

Let me know!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.