How to get a graph of an account balance over time?

Options
TomRF
TomRF Member ✭✭
In 2019 R19.52, is it possible to get a graph that shows the daily balance of one account for the past two years?

I haven't been able to find this report.
Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• TomRF
    TomRF Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks, Jim. But that doesn't have sufficient detail to allow trends to be spotted. Nor sufficient lookback period.

I'll have to export the transactions to Excel and do it myself.
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What sort of trends are you trying to spot? I'm surprised that 200 data points is not enough to spot a trend.

That said, people have asked for a daily interval on reports. You can vote on that here
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7853374/daily-interval-graph-for-net-worth-and-portfolio

Or you might be able to get that info along with a lot of other analysis like moving averages at your Financal Institution's website.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • TomRF
    TomRF Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for asking, Jim. Actually, I'm looking at a checking account. I want to see for the past five years (for example) how well I've managed to keep my balance about, say, $5,000. And, by "how well" I mean, how often and for how long has it gone below $5,000. A sampling interval that is one week or just goes back a short period will not provide a sufficiently detailed graph for me to visually examine it for performance.
This discussion has been closed.