QWin H&B 2017 ver R19.5: Does the file export to QIF still work as described in FAQ's?

Since transaction downloads for this version expire 4/2020, I'm looking at alternative products. However, I have large multi-year dataset of banking, credit card, assets, business and investment accounts that I want to use to test other products. Am I limited to CSV exports individually or is there another export alternative?

Best Answer

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Exporting to QIF still works.  Without knowing the specific FAQ's description you're referring to, it would be difficult to say for certain that it works as described.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-export-data-quicken

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you asking about EXPORTING data out of Quicken or IMPORTING data into Quicken?
    It is my impression that you are asking about IMPORT.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe the OP wants to EXPORT data out of Quicken to test other competing products.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • TravelnMan
    TravelnMan Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the quick reply. Yes,I want to export accounts in QIF format. I tried doing this for all accounts and reviewed the output using text editor. The file didn't appear to be complete. Any tips are appreciated!
This discussion has been closed.