How do I scheduled a transaction frequency other than those on the menu

I have several transactions that are 5-weeks or 6-weeks. I was able to make that selection in the past but can not seem to be able to in this version.

Best Answer

Answers

• Learosa
    Learosa Member
    Thank you J_Mike. Obviously I never thought to click on the arrow! Geesh!
  • smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    J_Mike said:

For some reason the programmers chose to "hide" this info ???

Sheesh!

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

• Paul Read
    Paul Read Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Thanks for the help -- I agree that clicking the triangle to get a "drop-down" type menu is a bit too intuitive, at least for this long time Quicken user. Now that I know, I won't be confused until the next upgrade! :|
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    The product manager commented, in another thread about this, that they chose to hide some of the fields because users said all the choices they had previously were confusing, so they tried to initially show simpler options that most poeple want most of the time. 

I think most of us in this thread would make the other choice: show all the information.

I think a better user interface compromise, then, would be getting rid of the tiny arrow and replacing it with a "Show More Settings"/"Show Fewer Settings" button. That would make it more easily discoverable than is currently the case with the tiny arrow.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.