I have all info into 15 categories. I can't figure how to subtotal each category.

Options
Please help me be able to subtotal each category in my report. Jim

Best Answers

• jr7107
    jr7107 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Depending on what version of Quicken you are running, an Itemized Category report should get you what you are looking for. This report is available in QWin Premier.
    Quicken user since 1994.
    Quicken Forum/Community Contributor since 2005.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    SO, what Q product are you running?  What Build of Q? Do HELP, About Quicken  for this last piece of info.
    AND, what report are you trying to  use to see this info?  The "Itemized Category" report seems to have  what you want.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Jim14
    Jim14 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you for helping me. I was gone yesterday so I didn't answer promptly. I have separated my entries by category, However now I want to tabulate (total) the amount of money for each category. I am using Q 2018 that has a 2 year membership. It says Starter. Maybe this ability to tabulate is not available. Thanks again Jim

Answers

• jr7107
    jr7107 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Depending on what version of Quicken you are running, an Itemized Category report should get you what you are looking for. This report is available in QWin Premier.
    Quicken user since 1994.
    Quicken Forum/Community Contributor since 2005.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    SO, what Q product are you running?  What Build of Q? Do HELP, About Quicken  for this last piece of info.
    AND, what report are you trying to  use to see this info?  The "Itemized Category" report seems to have  what you want.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Jim14
    Jim14 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you for helping me. I was gone yesterday so I didn't answer promptly. I have separated my entries by category, However now I want to tabulate (total) the amount of money for each category. I am using Q 2018 that has a 2 year membership. It says Starter. Maybe this ability to tabulate is not available. Thanks again Jim
This discussion has been closed.