how to enter previous paid bills in rental property

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Hello @bhbrealestate

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with entering rental income/expenses in Quicken, please take a moment and review the information available here, and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

Please also let us know what type of transactions you are entering.  Are they historical expenses for a rental property?  Or are you entering personal paid bill transactions and using the rental property version of Quicken?  The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Sarah

• bhbrealestate
    bhbrealestate Member ✭✭
    Sarah,
    Im using 2019 Home, Business, Rental Property. Im trying to go back and enter in paid bills from first of year. We just started using program in middle of year with entering rent received. I need to go back to first of year and enter in paid bills for each rental property. For example: City Water & Light bill for 10 properties. I pay with 1 check and need to break it down by property. Also, I will need to print out a report for each property with all expenses vs income for each property. I hope this helps.

Thank You,
    Martha
This discussion has been closed.