Sign in Too Often on APP

Options
Using the app on iOS and I have to sign in to my acct much too frequently. This just started in the last few weeks. Set up to open on facial recognition, then I must sign in to my acct, choose acct, then it works.

It didn’t ask me that often in the last year. What gives?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hello njpaisley,

Thank you for bringing this issue to the Community, although I apologize you have not yet received a response.

What version/release of Quicken are you using? You can find that under Quicken>About Quicken. Also, please see this FAQ for details on adding more information to your post so that others are best able to assist you.

Is this issue still occurring? If so, do you receive any error messages or is any other functionality diminished, such as the syncing process or viewing transactions on the mobile app, etc?

I suggest first uninstalling and then reinstalling the Quicken app on your iOS mobile device. Be sure you install the official Quicken app:

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Natalie

• njpaisley
    njpaisley Member ✭✭
    Options
    iOS 5.16.2 looks like it updated 2 weeks ago.

I’ve used Quicken since the early ‘90s, on Windows until 2012, and have learned these folks aren’t too friendly with Apple. So much so that I bought a Windows laptop to use exclusively for the ability not to jump thru hoops to use the program. Quicken for Mac is pretty looking, but also pretty bad.

The app on my iPhone works fine with Quicken/Windows, it’s just this sign-in issue, annoying.
This discussion has been closed.