Mouse rollovers in graphs not working.

orbian
orbian Member ✭✭
edited October 2019 in Reports (Windows)
In a networth graph, mousing over the graphics diesn't show the values. They flash briefly then disappear.

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    What version of Quicken are you running?
    Go to Help> About Quicken and let us know what it says there.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • orbian
    orbian Member ✭✭
    Windows 10

Year: 2019
    Version: R22.17
    Build: 27.1.22.17
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see this in either the Net Worth report or the Home tab widget. Where do you see this problem?

And is this new, or something that has happened in previous versions of Quicken for you?
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Scooterlam
    Scooterlam SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    edited October 2019
    I have a similar issue going back to early 2018, described here.  The issue is very random and occurs on both the LTP results graph and the Investment Performance graph.   Most of the time the mouseovers would work as expected but then, randomly, would return to the "flicker" issue.

Been unable to track it down, reproduce it or clear it... Grasping at straws, I spent awhile investigating if it could be a mouse (Logitec M570), mouse driver kind of issue.   No solution down that rabbit hole!!

A persistent irritant!

2019 QW HBR R22.17 and Win10 Pro, build 1903 here
  • orbian
    orbian Member ✭✭
    It definitely is intermittent. This morning it was working. Now it's not working.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If mice had computers ... :D

• sthomas422
    sthomas422 Member
    I have Quicken Premier. And it was just updated to version R27.42. I can tell you that when I go to the investment tab and look at my net worth charts, the mouse-over flickers the dollar values and I can never see them. There was one time it worked. But it hasn't worked for at least 2 or 3 updates now.
  • Hello @sthomas422,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, however, this is an older post and is less likely to get an answer.

I suggest creating a new post for better visibility.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849429/how-to-add-a-post-to-the-community

Be sure to include a description of the issue, along with any error messages, as well as the version/release of Quicken that you're using.

The more information you can provide will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.