Why have my reports lost (their) details?

brianruchalski16
brianruchalski16 Member ✭✭
edited October 2019 in Reports (Windows)
Age old reports are now showing a gross total for a category and that is sort of OK. When I click for more detail all I get is a space with a light blue line and no further detail such as expenses by TAG. This carries over into printing. Why a difference today?????

Best Answers

• brianruchalski16
    Answer ✓
    I found the answer to my dilemma. For some reason, unknown to all except quicken coders, the report squeezes all columns. Thus you can see parts of the Category description and a total value for that line. If you resize the columns for that report you can see and print an acceptable report. Sadly, the resized columns cannot be saved so you have to screw around with every report. Progress without regard to any discomfort!

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Click on th Customize gear at the top right of the report. On the Display tab, if there is a Reset Columns button, click on it then click OK.

For reference, please post back whether this solves the problem for you
    QWin Premier subscription
  • As I was about to say is that a Reset Columns is not available. This may resolve itself over time which seems to be a cross you have to bear when using Quicken.
  • brianruchalski16
    Answer ✓
    I found the answer to my dilemma. For some reason, unknown to all except quicken coders, the report squeezes all columns. Thus you can see parts of the Category description and a total value for that line. If you resize the columns for that report you can see and print an acceptable report. Sadly, the resized columns cannot be saved so you have to screw around with every report. Progress without regard to any discomfort!
This discussion has been closed.